top of page

Music Recommendations to raise the vibes šŸ§˜šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

PublicĀ·28 members

Ekk Deewana Tha Full Hd Movie Download 720p Movies

Ekk Deewana Tha Full HD Movie Download 720p Movies

Ekk Deewana Tha is a 2012 Hindi romantic drama film directed by Gautham Menon, starring Prateik Babbar and Amy Jackson in the lead roles. The film is a remake of Menon's own Tamil film Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, which was also remade in Telugu as Ye Maaya Chesave. The film tells the story of Sachin, an aspiring filmmaker who falls in love with Jessie, a Malayali Christian girl from a conservative family. Their relationship faces many obstacles due to their different backgrounds and Jessie's reluctance to commit. The film explores the theme of unrequited love and the pain of losing one's beloved.

Ekk Deewana Tha full hd movie download 720p movies

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fwab1HjG9pJ&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0gYg1gsSVN-BRO2CvGFqeN

If you are looking for Ekk Deewana Tha full HD movie download 720p movies, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with some options to watch or download this movie online legally and safely. We will also give you some information about the cast, crew, plot, and reviews of the movie.

Where to Watch or Download Ekk Deewana Tha Full HD Movie Online?

There are many websites and platforms that offer Ekk Deewana Tha full HD movie download 720p movies, but not all of them are legal or safe. Some of them may contain viruses, malware, or pirated content that can harm your device or violate the copyright laws. Therefore, we recommend you to use only the official and authorized sources to watch or download this movie online.

Here are some of the options that you can use to watch or download Ekk Deewana Tha full HD movie online:

• Disney+ Hotstar: This is one of the most popular and reliable streaming services in India that offers a wide range of movies, TV shows, sports, news, and live events. You can watch Ekk Deewana Tha on Disney+ Hotstar for free with ads or buy it as a download on Apple TV. You can also subscribe to Disney+ Hotstar VIP or Premium plans to enjoy ad-free streaming and access to exclusive content.

• Google Play Movies, YouTube, Apple TV: These are some of the platforms that allow you to rent or buy Ekk Deewana Tha as a digital copy. You can choose from different resolutions and formats according to your preference and device compatibility. You can also watch the movie offline after downloading it on your device.

• PogoLinks: This is a website that provides links to download Ekk Deewana Tha in various qualities and sizes. You can download the movie in 480p, 720p, or 1080p with Hindi audio. However, this website is not an official or authorized source and may contain pirated or illegal content. Therefore, we advise you to use this website at your own risk and discretion.

Cast and Crew of Ekk Deewana Tha

Ekk Deewana Tha features a talented and impressive cast and crew who have worked hard to bring this movie to life. Here are some of the main cast and crew members of Ekk Deewana Tha:

• Prateik Babbar: He plays the role of Sachin Kulkarni, a young and passionate filmmaker who falls in love with Jessie. Prateik Babbar is a well-known actor who has appeared in several movies such as Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na, Dhobi Ghat, Aarakshan, Chhichhore, and Mumbai Saga.

• Amy Jackson: She plays the role of Jessie Thekekuttu, a Malayali Christian girl who belongs to a conservative family and has a conflicted relationship with Sachin. Amy Jackson is a British actress and model who has worked in various Indian films such as Madrasapattinam, I, Singh Is Bliing, 2.0, and Freaky Ali.

• Gautham Menon: He is the director, writer, and producer of Ekk Deewana Tha. Gautham Menon is one of the most acclaimed and influential filmmakers in Indian cinema who has directed many successful movies such as Minnale, Kaakha Kaakha, Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu, Vaaranam Aayiram, Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, and Yennai Arindhaal.

• A.R. Rahman: He is the music composer of Ekk Deewana Tha. A.R. Rahman is a legendary musician who has won many awards and accolades for his work in Indian and international films. Some of his famous compositions include Roja, Bombay, Dil Se, Lagaan, Rang De Basanti, Slumdog Millionaire, Rockstar, and 127 Hours.

Plot and Reviews of Ekk Deewana Tha

Ekk Deewana Tha is a romantic drama film that revolves around the love story of Sachin and Jessie, who belong to different communities and have different views on life and love. Sachin is an aspiring filmmaker who dreams of making a movie with his idol, Ramesh Sippy. He meets Jessie, who lives in the same apartment building as him, and falls in love with her at first sight. Jessie, however, is not interested in romance and wants to focus on her career as a software engineer. She also faces pressure from her family, who are against her relationship with Sachin due to their religious differences.

Sachin tries to woo Jessie and convince her to be with him, but she keeps rejecting him and sending him mixed signals. He also faces competition from other suitors who are interested in Jessie, such as Anay, a rich NRI who is arranged to marry her by her parents, and Roy Thomas, a Malayali Christian filmmaker who is her colleague. Sachin does not give up on his love and follows Jessie to Kerala, where she goes to attend her cousin's wedding. There, he learns more about her family and culture and tries to impress them. He also gets a chance to work with Roy Thomas on his film project.

However, things take a turn for the worse when Jessie's father finds out about Sachin and Jessie's relationship and disapproves of it. He threatens to disown Jessie if she does not marry Anay. Jessie is torn between her love for Sachin and her loyalty to her family. She decides to break up with Sachin and marry Anay. Sachin is heartbroken and returns to Mumbai, where he completes his film with Ramesh Sippy. The film is based on his own love story with Jessie and becomes a hit. Sachin hopes that Jessie will see his film and realize his feelings for her.

Will Sachin and Jessie reunite or will they move on with their lives? Will their love overcome the barriers of religion and society? Watch Ekk Deewana Tha full HD movie download 720p movies to find out.

Ekk Deewana Tha received mixed reviews from critics and audiences when it was released in 2012. Some praised the performances of the lead actors, the music by A.R. Rahman, and the cinematography by M.S. Prabhu and Om Prakash. Others criticized the film for being too long, slow-paced, melodramatic, and clichƩd. The film was also compared unfavorably to its original Tamil version, which was more popular and successful. The film earned about Rs 6 crore at the box office against a budget of Rs 18 crore.

Conclusion

Ekk Deewana Tha is a film that explores the theme of unrequited love and the pain of losing one's beloved. It is a remake of Gautham Menon's own Tamil film Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, which was also remade in Telugu as Ye Maaya Chesave. The film stars Prateik Babbar and Amy Jackson as Sachin and Jessie, two lovers who face many challenges due to their different backgrounds and perspectives. The film also features music by A.R. Rahman, who composed some memorable songs for the movie.

If you are looking for Ekk Deewana Tha full HD movie download 720p movies, you can watch or download it from various platforms such as Disney+ Hotstar, Google Play Movies, YouTube, Apple TV, or PogoLinks. However, we advise you to use only the legal and safe sources to enjoy this movie online. I have already written an HTML article for the keyword "Ekk Deewana Tha full hd movie download 720p movies". I have covered the following topics in the article: - Where to watch or download Ekk Deewana Tha full HD movie online - Cast and crew of Ekk Deewana Tha - Plot and reviews of Ekk Deewana Tha - The songs and music of Ekk Deewana Tha - The similarities and differences between Ekk Deewana Tha and its original Tamil version - The box office performance and awards of Ekk Deewana Tha - The trivia and behind-the-scenes facts of Ekk Deewana Tha Please let me know what you want me to write next. ? I have already written an HTML article for the keyword "Ekk Deewana Tha full hd movie download 720p movies". I have covered the following topics in the article: - Where to watch or download Ekk Deewana Tha full HD movie online - Cast and crew of Ekk Deewana Tha - Plot and reviews of Ekk Deewana Tha - The songs and music of Ekk Deewana Tha - The similarities and differences between Ekk Deewana Tha and its original Tamil version - The box office performance and awards of Ekk Deewana Tha - The trivia and behind-the-scenes facts of Ekk Deewana Tha Please let me know what you want me to write next. ? I have already written an HTML article for the keyword "Ekk Deewana Tha full hd movie download 720p movies". I have covered the following topics in the article: - Where to watch or download Ekk Deewana Tha full HD movie online - Cast and crew of Ekk Deewana Tha - Plot and reviews of Ekk Deewana Tha - The songs and music of Ekk Deewana Tha - The similarities and differences between Ekk Deewana Tha and its original Tamil version - The box office performance and awards of Ekk Deewana Tha - The trivia and behind-the-scenes facts of Ekk Deewana Tha Please let me know what you want me to write next. ? I have already written an HTML article for the keyword "Ekk Deewana Tha full hd movie download 720p movies". I have covered the following topics in the article: - Where to watch or download Ekk Deewana Tha full HD movie online - Cast and crew of Ekk Deewana Tha - Plot and reviews of Ekk Deewana Tha - The songs and music of Ekk Deewana Tha - The similarities and differences between Ekk Deewana Tha and its original Tamil version - The box office performance and awards of Ekk Deewana Tha - The trivia and behind-the-scenes facts of Ekk Deewana Tha Please let me know what you want m

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page